An effortless summer dress that speaks for itself. Made from shirting chambray with a pretty antique metallic ric rac running through the waistband and a matching braid around the sleeve – this little bit of sparkle instantly elevates the dress.
Our first collarless shirt dress with a slightly raised front tier and a belt that ties at the back gives the Kew a relaxed and comfortable feel.
- Long/Midi Dress with raised front and tier
- 100% Blue Chambray shirting cotton
- Attached belt which ties up at the back
- Concealed button placket
- Antique metallic ric rac trim through the waist
- Antique metallic trim braid around the sleeves
- 18L Shell buttons
Our model Eliza is wearing a UK 8 and is 5'9”. She wears a size 1.
Style tip – Pair with the Paxos wide brimmed hat and a pair of Castaner wedges for a summer wedding in an English garden……or pop on a pair of Ancient Greek Sandals and a big bangle on holiday in Puglia. This dress can be tied at the back meaning you have plenty of room for Italian ice cream!