The Sabi safari-inspired olive-green shirt dress in soft Japanese double cotton is an effortlessly luxurious, knee-length style with a utilitarian silhouette. Concealed buttons travel down the front and sleeves can be either rolled and buttoned up for a casual day look, or worn down during the evening. A matching belt with detachable gold beads can be used to accessorise the dress. Pair with metallic accessories, sandals and a Luisa Kelsey panama hat.
- Soft olive-green 100% Japanese double cotton
- Full length sleeves that roll up and fasten with a button for a short sleeve more casual look
- Concealed shell buttons through the front
- Deep waistband with detachable green belt and removable large gold beads
- Bust - Size 0: 92cm Size 1: 96cm Size 2: 100cm Size 3: 104cm
- Length - Size 0: 95cm Size 1: 97cm Size 2: 99cm Size 3: 100cm
Our model Eliza is a UK 8 and 5”9, she wears a size 0
Style tip - Remove the gold beads and tie the belt loosely behind, roll the sleeves up and wear the Sabi like a long shirt open over a white t-shirt and trousers for great safari style. The green-grey Firle Panama hat completes this easy safari look. For the evening, the dress can be worn with the sleeves rolled down, pop the belt and beads back on and head to the Lodge for your favourite pre-dinner tipple before enjoying a Safari supper.