The Pimlico is handmade in England from the softest baby cord in black and will carry you through the festive season and well into the winter. It’s a flattering shape with a fixed waist band that sits slightly above the waist for a more elongated look. The belt is removable and accentuates the waist when worn.
The band collar is comfortable and makes it easy to layer with a polo neck for a daytime look. A pretty lace trim along the collar bone and cuffs, gathering at the top of the sleeves and vintage style knotted buttons give the Pimlico details that ensure it stands out from the crowd.
- Handmade in England
- Softest fine baby cord
- Midi to long length (depending on height)
- A flattering band collar
- Side pockets
- Vintage style knotted buttons on the front placket and cuffs
- Concealed button placket with shell buttons
- Gathering details on sleeves
- Lace trim on collar bone, back yoke and cuffs
- Machine wash at 30°
Style tip – This dress is the perfect backdrop to create endless looks. We styled it with a silk scarf, big black Celine sunglasses and red boots for an ‘Audrey Hepburn’ day look. For the evening, just add statement jewellery and pop on a pair of pointed heeled boots or slingbacks to change the look.
- Rohiny is 5ft 11 and wears a Size 1 or UK Small
Hair & Make Up: @sarika.makeup.pro