The Portobello is the perfect dress for summer in the city. The polished tailoring and elegance of this knee-length shirt dress make it a versatile day-to-evening choice. Constructed in soft Japanese double cotton, the sleeves can be rolled up and fastened for a shorter more casual look or worn down for a more streamlined aesthetic. A detachable belt with gold beads contrasts beautifully against the deep Oxford blue tone of the dress.
- Soft Navy 100% Japanese double cotton
- Full length sleeves that roll up and fasten with a button for a short sleeve more casual look
- Concealed shell buttons through the front
- Deep waistband with detachable navy belt and removable large gold beads
- Bust - Size 0: 92cm Size 1: 96cm Size 2: 100cm Size 3: 104cm
- Length - Size 0: 95cm Size 1: 97cm Size 2: 99cm Size 3: 100cm
Our model Eliza is a UK 8 and 5”9, she wears a size 0
Style Tip - Wear the Portobello to namesake Portobello Road, Notting Hill. Discover new designers, vintage and antiques and enjoy the buzz and excitement of one of London’s fashion hubs before catching supper and a film at The Electric cinema.