The Hurlingham Fedora
The Hurlingham is bespoke dyed in a stunning deep ocean blue, hand-woven by skilled artisans in Ecuador and hand-made in England. The plaited natural double cotton cord with silver end trims is hand-finished in England. This summer accessory is perfectly paired with the Mala dress and navy soft leather belt for an effortlessly chic style.
- Genuine Panama – 100% Ecuadorian Straw
- Hand-woven by artisans in Ecuador over many days
- Crafted into the Fedora shape and hand-finished in a unique trim by craftsman in England
- Approx. 7cm Brim Width
- Approx. 11cm Crown Height
- Available in hat sizes 55cm to 58cm
To measure the circumference of your head, the tape measure needs to be over the middle of your forehead and sit just above your ears.
Size 1 - 55/56cm
Size 2 - 56/57cm
Size 3 - 57/58cm
Your Luisa Kelsey hat is delivered to you in a beautiful keepsake box to store at home and a stylish tote bag designed to protect your hat on your travels or at your chosen destination.