The Mala dress is a chic summer wardrobe staple, in a white Broderie Anglaise, this silhouette is full flowing and effortlessly elegant with references to classic shirt detailing. The shape has been given a modern Luisa Kelsey update, with a shallow batwing sleeve, adjustable epaulettes and concealed button stand. Wear open over a swimsuit; or button up adding a navy or olive belt in the softest Italian leather, throwing on a panama hat to head into the city. From beach to bar, this dress will be your go to when you want to stand out from the crowd, minimal in effort and maximum in style.
- Maxi shirt dress in a white 100% cotton Broderie Anglaise
- ¾ length sleeves with adjustable sleeve epaulettes for a more casual look
- Partially lined with 100% Bremsilk cupro which is breathable and antistatic
- Concealed buttons (made in the England)
- Deep waistband with a detachable soft Italian leather belt backed in a matching grosgrain in Navy Blue or Olive Green option
Our model Eliza is a UK 8 and 5”9, she wears a size 1
Dress Size - The Mala is available in two sizes: Size 1 (Small/Medium) and Size 2 (Medium/large)
Style tip - Wear open over your swimsuit to the pool; add the olive belt with the Firle Hat, or the navy belt with the Hurlingham Hat and head to your favourite spot for lunch. For a summer evening look just add your choice of belt and accessories.