The Firle Fedora
The Firle is like a chameleon, it is bespoke dyed in a gun metal grey that can look a deep dusty green when worn with the Mala dress paired with the olive leather belt. Beautifully hand-woven in Ecuador, it works as well at an English garden party as it does on safari or in the city sun. The dusted chequered green-grey cord and nickel crimp ends are hand-finished in England.
- Genuine Panama – 100% Ecuadorian Straw
- Hand-woven by artisans in Ecuador over many days
- Crafted into the Fedora shape and hand-finished with a unique trim by craftsman in England
- Approx. 7cm Brim Width
- Approx. 11cm Crown Height
- Available in hat sizes 55cm to 58cm
To measure the circumference of your head, the tape measure needs to be over the middle of your forehead and sit just above your ears.
Size 1 - 55/56cm
Size 2 - 56/57cm
Size 3 - 57/58cm
Your Luisa Kelsey hat is delivered to you in a beautiful keepsake box to store at home and a stylish tote bag designed to protect your hat on your travels or at your chosen destination.