A meticulously tailored and eminently feminine rose pink shirt dress, the Florence exudes continental elegance. A tonal slip provides coverage whilst allowing for an opaque transparency on the gently pleated and voluminously draped sleeves. This versatile dress moves with fluidity and can be cinched with the detachable tie belt with gold beads. Designed in the softest textured viscose crepe.
- Long-midi shirt dress
- Bespoke dyed in pale rose pink. This textured soft viscose crepe is made in Italy by a family-run mill
- Partially lined
- Open button placket with shell buttons
- ¾ length sleeve with pretty pleating and deep cuffs with double buttons
- Removable large gold beads
- Concealed pockets
- Deep waistband with detachable matching belt to define the waist or wear without for a more casual look
- Bust - Size 0: 92cm Size 1: 96cm Size 2: 100cm Size 3: 104cm
- Length - Size 0: 125cm Size 1: 127cm Size 2: 129cm Size 3: 130cm
Our model Eliza is a UK 8 and 5'9". She wears a size 1. Size up like Eliza if you prefer a less fitted look.
Style tip - Pair the Florence with the Oxford Boater for a summer wedding in the Tuscan hills above Florence. Take in the breath-taking views while looking effortlessly chic. Once the sun goes down, cast off your hat, pop on the belt with its large gold beads and cinch in the waist - this versatile dress transitions beautifully from day to night and will carry you through until dawn.